1. Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
2. To get in ahead of the curve prior to income reduction, job pause, job loss or access to finance becoming more difficult.
3. Move to a lower monthly repayment to improve your cash flow.
4. Release equity to maximise your cash buffer.
5. Consolidate debt to make repayments lower.
6. Receive strategic advice regarding your mortgage strategy or buying a property.
And that’s just to name a few…
Despite the doomsayers, the Covid induced downturn was one of the shortest of the last 35 years. Looking at the historical monthly movements, it’s clear that…
Cooling off period, finance approval, negotiating terms and auction quote ranges – Preparing for auction #2 (Ep.78)
In this week’s Ep#78 of the Property Planner, Buyer and Professor Podcast, Dave, Cate and Pete take you through “Cooling off period, finance approval, negotiating terms and auction quote ranges – Preparing for auction #2”
The national auction market shows some signs of slowing, but is this a long-term change or an exception to the rule?
CoreLogic’s Quarterly Auction figures show Australia’s combined capitals clearance rate averaged above 80% for the entire…
The property market continues its burgeoning recovery, here are the highlights from the weekend’s auctions