1. Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
2. To get in ahead of the curve prior to income reduction, job pause, job loss or access to finance becoming more difficult.
3. Move to a lower monthly repayment to improve your cash flow.
4. Release equity to maximise your cash buffer.
5. Consolidate debt to make repayments lower.
6. Receive strategic advice regarding your mortgage strategy or buying a property.
And that’s just to name a few…
In this week’s episode of the Property Planner, Buyer and Professor Podcast, the team intimately share with you some of the most significant mistakes that they have made along their property journeys, and their lessons learnt.
David Johnston, our Founder and Managing Director appeared on Real Estate Talk during the week along with co-host of ‘The Property Planner Buyer and Professor Podcast’ and good friend Cate Bakos to discuss how the humble offset account can be a force for wealth creation as you grow your portfolio.
In this week’s episode of the Property Planner, Buyer and Professor Podcast, the team take you through the ins and outs of investing in commercial property.
This week, the Property Planner, Buyer and Professor turn their thoughts to established properties and why they offer superior capital growth prospects.
The Property Planner, Buyer and Professor continue analysing off the plan purchases, and in particular, high rise apartments. This week, in the second of two episodes dedicated to this type of property, their focus is on the financial risks of purchasing off the plan.