1. Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
2. To get in ahead of the curve prior to income reduction, job pause, job loss or access to finance becoming more difficult.
3. Move to a lower monthly repayment to improve your cash flow.
4. Release equity to maximise your cash buffer.
5. Consolidate debt to make repayments lower.
6. Receive strategic advice regarding your mortgage strategy or buying a property.
And that’s just to name a few…
This week, the Property Planner, Buyer and Professor turn their thoughts to established properties and why they offer superior capital growth prospects.
The Property Planner, Buyer and Professor continue analysing off the plan purchases, and in particular, high rise apartments. This week, in the second of two episodes dedicated to this type of property, their focus is on the financial risks of purchasing off the plan.
Off the plan purchases – Everything you need to know. Part 1: purchase through to settlement (Ep.46)
The Property Planner, Buyer and Professor take a deep dive into the risks of purchasing off the plan. Because the risks are many and varied, this will be a two-part episode with an episode solely on financial risks to come next week!
Covid podcast special #12 – Market update – What will the Melbourne lock down mean for the economy and property market?
In this episode The Property Planner, Buyer and Professor take a deep dive into the impact of the lockdown in Melbourne and Victoria border closures on the property market and broader economy, and how the key indicators were tracking up to this point.
The Property Planner, Buyer and Professor dive into the capital growth v cash flow debate when it comes to planning your investment strategy. Who will have their arm raised in victory?