1. Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
2. To get in ahead of the curve prior to income reduction, job pause, job loss or access to finance becoming more difficult.
3. Move to a lower monthly repayment to improve your cash flow.
4. Release equity to maximise your cash buffer.
5. Consolidate debt to make repayments lower.
6. Receive strategic advice regarding your mortgage strategy or buying a property.
And that’s just to name a few…
In this week’s episode of the Property Planner, Buyer and Professor Podcast, the team pick apart the behaviours of real estate agents that drive buyers up the wall and shed light on the method behind the madness.
November property value movements have been released today and largely as expected we saw…
The national property market finished off spring with a bang with a nationwide combined clearance rate of…
David Johnston joined Sue Langeder from Real Estate Right to discuss in depth the ‘Ins and Outs of Purchasing Off the Plan Property’
Market update #15 – The state of the market, where we are headed, Bank predictions, the RBA governor speaks, debt servicing at record lows, NSW plans to abolish stamp duty and more!
In this week’s market update on the Property Planner, Buyer and Professor Podcast, the team analyse the factors playing out in Australia and abroad that are shaping our economic recovery and property market growth.