1. Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
2. To get in ahead of the curve prior to income reduction, job pause, job loss or access to finance becoming more difficult.
3. Move to a lower monthly repayment to improve your cash flow.
4. Release equity to maximise your cash buffer.
5. Consolidate debt to make repayments lower.
6. Receive strategic advice regarding your mortgage strategy or buying a property.
And that’s just to name a few…
In this week’s Ep#80 of the Property Planner, Buyer and Professor Podcast, Dave, Cate and Pete take you through “Best property tips in Australia and top episodes – 100th episode special”
In this week’s Ep#79 of the Property Planner, Buyer and Professor Podcast, Dave, Cate and Pete take you through “Cross collateralisation – Myths busted, best loan structures, mortgagee sales and more”
The April property index has landed and, as expected…
David Johnston provides some insights for Domain Advice on how to set up a money management system.