A good property manager is worth their weight in gold, and equally, so is a good tenant. A great tenant who is happy and obliging will stay in your property for a long time – avoiding long gaps between tenancies, advertising costs for vacancies and loss of rental income.
In this episode David Johnston, Cate Bakos and Peter Koulizos take you through:
- What makes a good tenant, it’s more than simply paying on time.
- What does a bad tenant look like? A bad tenant is a liability to avoid at all costs.
- Does your property manager stack up? A bad property manager can be worse than a bad tenant.
- The correlation between the quality of property and the quality of tenant. Low socio-economic areas do not necessarily equate with bad tenants.
- How to capture a great tenant. Pricing your rent, asking great questions, arranging open for inspections and knowing your property inside out.
- And of course, our “gold nuggets”!