Personal banking customers
We have a range of measures to support customers and we want to help you.
If you’re facing hardship, please submit a financial assistance request form.
Learn more about support when you’re experiencing financial difficulty.
Suncorp is offering our lending customers impacted by COVID-19 the following on an “opt-in” basis:
Repayment Pause: A deferral of repayments for all home loans, for a period of up to six months (interest will be capitalised).
Move to Interest Only: Conversion from principal and interest repayment structure to interest only for a period of time for their home loan.
Cashback: Customers who have made additional repayments on their variable home loans are able to access cashback (up to the value of the advance repayments minus the value of one month’s repayment) to assist them with expenses. For fixed rate home loans, customer need to make a special request for Suncorp to grant an exception, allowing them to access cashback on their loan.
Modify Repayments: Customers who have made additional repayments on their home loan and are ‘in advance’ and are able to reduce or suspend their repayments (up to the value of their advance payments).
You can call the Suncorp Customer Care team on 13 11 55 (Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST)
Business banking customers
- Reducing the interest rate for existing Business Essentials variable loans (fully secured) to a maximum rate of 3.69% p.a. for residentially secured lending and a maximum rate of 3.99% p.a. for commercially secured lending. This move saves our small business customers an average of $1,300 p.a..
- Removing all business account transaction and online international transfer fees on our business deposit accounts from 3 April 2020. This follows Suncorp’s move earlier this month to remove all account keeping fees for business deposit accounts.
- Lowering the Small Business Overdraft and Small Business Line of Credit interest rates by 0.30% p.a..
- Reducing the Business Essential base variable rate for new lending to small businesses by 0.30% p.a. and reducing fixed rates for the following terms (0.30% higher for commercially secured lending): 3.29% p.a. for one and two years; 2.99% p.a. for three years; 3.59% p.a. for four years; and 3.69% p.a. for five-years.
- Offering a six-month deferral of principal and interest repayments for small businesses affected by COVID-19. To apply, please submit a financial assistance request form (PDF 168Kb).
Learn more about support when your business is experiencing financial difficulty.