As a time-poor professional, you are looking for fiercely independent and sophisticated property, mortgage and money management service tailored to you.
- Are you unsure whether your next property decision should be a home or investment?
- Do you feel like you should be planning for your biggest property and financial decisions?
- Would you like a thorough analysis of all your existing property’s so you can understand the quality, and the implications of holding or selling as part of future property decisions?
- Do you want to set long term goals and reverse engineer a plan to meet your goals?
- Do you want education and advice that is tailored to you?
- Are you sure you are managing risk effectively?
- Up to four personalised planning and strategy reports.
- A minimum of three planning and strategy meetings.
- Unlimited education, advice, guidance and support via phone and email.
- Two property success books by our company founder David Johnston.
- Up to five education hand-books, including content from our University Endorsed education course.
You are unique, and so is your Property Plan
Step 1: Plan
We help you understand and consider the many layers that go into making a great property decision. We ask you the right questions covering your risk appetite, values, goals, lifestyle and financial aspirations.
You will be empowered to think about what is right for your next property decision in the context of your long-term plans. You will:
- Set short and long-term goals.
- Be clear on your before-tax and after-tax income and expenses.
- Get clear on your Money Management habits, or lack thereof!
- Define your values and risk profile.
- Consider your preferred investment property pathway.
- Work through a framework for a future home.
- A full assessment and personalised report of your existing property portfolio including location analysis.
It makes sense to seek specialist independent advice for accumulating your largest financial asset.
Failing to plan properly for your long-term home can be one of the most expensive mistakes you can make.
Your Strategy will enable you to be clear on your next property decision in the context of your long term property pathway. This includes being clear on:
- Your long term property pathway
- Whether your next decision is a home (lifestyle) or investment property
- Holding or selling any existing properties
- Money goals
- Mortgage strategy
- Money management system
- Price range
- Asset type
Missing a step or two can have huge consequences and lead to property mistakes costing hundreds of thousands, and even millions in opportunity cost over your lifetime. Based on your price range and strategy – should you focus on capital growth, balanced or yield orientated properties? What should your macro location and financial return be? What should the asset type be? Do you have land tax considerations? What is your diversification strategy?
That’s where we can help!
- Learn the secrets of A-Grade buyer’s agents!
- Select and purchase property with ease.
- The right strategy for your next property decision could be anywhere in Australia.
Have you ever wondered how buyer’s agents do it? Are you concerned about making a mistake when you buy your property? Have you ever thought it’s a rushed decision – you have 1-2 viewings of a property before and going to an auction, not really knowing what it’s worth and spending more money than you physically have – all the while hoping to get it right?
Camila and Lachlan,
Mark and Renee,