How can we help as strategic mortgage brokers?
Here are some ways that we can help as your strategic mortgage broker:
- Refinancing to a lower interest rate or interest-only repayments, especially whilst your income is unchanged.
- Releasing equity to give you cashflow if your income may be affected.
- Debt consolidation to make repayments manageable.
- Advice regarding your mortgage or buying a new property.
Now is the best time in your lifetime to refinance and save yourself interest, increase cash flow and maximise your cash runway.
Call us on 1300 896 045, email us directly or contact us here.
How can we help as a private banking team?
- Help you with extending your Interest only period with the bank and assist you through the process.
- Help you with fixing your loans to get the best of the rates cut offs that have been passed on by RBA.
- Negotiate better discounts from the banks for your loans.
- Contact lender to see what they are offering for mortgage relief.
- Remember, if you ever have any questions or need assistance with your lending, please feel free to contact us anytime. Think of us as your private banker for all of your lending needs.
Macquarie is introducing a comprehensive package of support measures to help Australians dealing with the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Immediate support measures we’re making available for households and businesses include:
- From today, all Macquarie Business and Personal Banking clients who are experiencing financial difficulty can immediately defer their repayments for six months.
- Please fill out the payment pause form here.
- This applies to all commercial loan, overdraft, home loan, car loan and credit card clients.
- More information on how we can help is available here.
To discuss relief measures available and how we can provide ongoing support, you can also contact us using the direct numbers listed below.
Rate cut for business clients, these changes include:
- 1.00% interest rate cut for small to medium sized businesses accessing equity in their homes for new loans, with no payment due for the first six months. We’re also making our digital banking platform available to these new business customers for the first time.
- 1.00% interest rate cut for our Smarter Business Loan customers.
- 0.25% interest rate cut for our other existing variable rate small business customers.
- A further 1.00% interest rate cut for new commercial vehicle lending, in addition to rate cuts of up to 0.25% announced earlier this month.
Home loan rate cuts
For our home loan customers, we’re cutting fixed rates for new home loans by 0.25% p.a. for 1, 2 and 3-year loan terms, with rates as low as 2.39% p.a. Our variable home loan customers continue to receive our lowest rates ever, which have reduced by 0.85% in the past 12 months.