A unique opportunity exists in a pure fee for service role within an independent family owned company. You will love data and number crunching and be passionate about property. You will be excited by working with a team that does not sell property or investment products. You will have a passion for supporting people to make superior property, financial and lifestyle decisions. We call this Property Planning.
With a significant existing client base – we are looking for a Property Strategist to join our growing team in this unique role. A cultural fit is paramount.
1. You will apply if you have:
- a passion for property, data research and financial analysis
- above average excel capabilities
- an aptitude and passion for learning new software
- experience in the financial services or property industry would be preferable
2. The Role:
This role is similar to a Para Planner in the financial planning industry. The difference is that you will be supporting a pure fee for service function where there is no selling of financial products or property. Your focus is property and location data analysis, financial modelling and cash flow analysis. You will learn how to analyse property like an A-grade buyers agent. Our Plans and Strategy Reports are unique and created 100% by ourselves.
The Property Strategist will be involved in the end to end client experience. This includes information gathering, development of the Property Plan and ongoing support. Full training and support will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Send and collect Needs Analysis, Questionnaire and supporting documents
- Enter and interpret data
- Analyse client information, collect data to complete property reviews, modelling and cash flow analysis.
- Prepare and develop the Plan
- Liaise with the Property Planner throughout
- Produce Plans and Reports
- Property data research and interpretation
- Ongoing support
4. Your Skills:
- A great listener, self-awareness and ability to understand people
- Solution focused
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised
- Work effectively to timelines
- Degree qualified
- Above average numerical skills
- An open mind and desire to learn
- Experience with property related software will be advantageous (EG Core Logic, APM/Domain, ABS, SQM, Residex etc).
Please see our Game Plan and submit your CV with a cover letter explaining why you think you align to our Game Plan and are suitable for our role to firstname.lastname@example.org