A unique opportunity exists in a pure fee for service role within an independent family owned company. You will have financial planning, banking, mortgage broking or property expertise and be be excited by working with a team that does not sell property, investment, insurance or super products. You will have a passion for educating and empowering people to make superior property, financial and lifestyle decisions. We call this Property Planning.
With a significant existing client base – we are looking for a Property Planner to join our growing team in this unique role. A cultural fit is paramount.
1. You will apply if you have:
- a passion for property and financial analysis
- experience in interpreting financial information
- experience in developing strategic advice based on a client’s unique goals and situation
- experience managing client relationships and expectations
- Financial Planning, Property, Real Estate, Mortgage Broking, Accounting or Commerce background.
2. The Role:
Pure planning, no investment, financial product or property selling.
Our role is what a Financial Advisor or Planner would do if the financial planning or property industry was pure fee for service and excluded investment product selling.
You will educate and empower people to make informed property, cash flow and life decisions in line with their goals, risk profile and values. Your focus is personal advice supported by financial data, cash flow analysis and modelling. Our planning and strategy is unique and 100% created by ourselves.
You have a large client base to access, new enquiries and an existing back log of clients who have already agreed to proceed with a Property Plan. Full training and support will be provided to the successful candidate. You will also learn how to analyse property like an A-grade buyers agent.
- Engage new enquiries and existing clients, determine areas of interest, organise meeting
- Obtain agreement for the client to proceed the service
- Send and collect Needs Analysis, Questionnaire and supporting documents
- Manage client communication and expectations
- Analyse information from the client
- Prepare and develop the Plan with the guidance of the Managing Director
- Support client in developing and implementing their Property Plan
- Ongoing advice
4. Your Skills:
- A great listener
- Solution focused
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised
- Degree qualified
- Capability in excel and word
- Above average numerical and English skills
- An open mind and desire to learn and grow
- Experience with property or financial planning software will be advantageous (EG X Plan, Core Logic, APM/Domain, ABS, SQM, Residex etc).
Please see our Game Plan and submit your CV with a cover letter explaining why you think you align to our Game Plan and are suitable for our role to email@example.com