How can we help as strategic mortgage brokers?
Here are some ways that we can help as your strategic mortgage broker:
- Refinancing to a lower interest rate or interest-only repayments, especially whilst your income is unchanged.
- Releasing equity to give you cashflow if your income may be affected.
- Debt consolidation to make repayments manageable.
- Advice regarding your mortgage or buying a new property.
Now is the best time in your lifetime to refinance and save yourself interest, increase cash flow and maximise your cash runway.
Call us on 1300 896 045, email us directly or contact us here.
How can we help as a private banking team?
- Help you with extending your Interest only period with the bank and assist you through the process.
- Help you with fixing your loans to get the best of the rates cut offs that have been passed on by RBA.
- Negotiate better discounts from the banks for your loans.
- Contact lender to see what they are offering for mortgage relief.
- Remember, if you ever have any questions or need assistance with your lending, please feel free to contact us anytime. Think of us as your private banker for all of your lending needs.
An update from ING
To support ING customers who suffer a loss of income or employment due to COVID-19, we ask that customers contact ING directly as you be may eligible for a three month deferral of your ING home loan repayments. An extension for a further three months may also be available on request and will be subject to financial assessment.
Please note that a loan deferral arrangement will mean a customer is not required to make any repayments during the deferral period, however interest and fees will continue to accrue on the loan. This will result in a higher loan balance at the end of the deferral period, and an increase to minimum repayments so that the loan can still be paid within its term.
Affected customers should either:
- Visit https://www.ing.com.au/help-and-support/coronavirus-covid-19.html or
- Contact ING’s dedicated specialist hardship support team on 1300 349 166 Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 5.00pm (AEST).