Each month we will feature a member of the fabulous team here at Property Planning Australia who can assist you with all your property planning, strategic financing and banking needs to ensure you have peace of mind from the outset through to retirement.
Ryan Bain – Property Planner
- How long have you been part of the Property Planning Australia team?
Eight and a bit years.
- What do you most enjoy about your role as part of the team?
Helping people make better property decisions.
- What other languages do you know?
Basic Italian and bits and pieces of Indonesian from high school.
- What was the most exotic vacation you’ve been on?
I did a big USA tour a few years back. I went to New York, LA, Miami, Playa Del Carmen (Mexico), Vegas & San Francisco.
- Which sports team(s) do you support?
Melbourne Victory, West Coast Eagles, Glasgow Rangers & Liverpool.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Love my golf, good food and wine.
- What is your favourite movie?
Home Alone & Happy Gilmore.
- What was the last book you read?
Chris Judd’s Biography.
- If you could meet anyone living or from history, who would it be and why?
Jason Day, pick up some golfing tips and hear his incredible story from rags to riches. He is a great family man and great role model.