Each month we will feature a member of the fabulous team here are Property Planning Australia who can assist you with all your banking, lending and property needs to ensure you have peace of mind from the outset through to retirement.
Manpreet Kaur – Client Care Manager
- How long have you been part of the Property Planning Australia team?
It’ll be eight years in March.
- What do you most enjoy about your role as part of the team?
I enjoy helping clients feel organised and comfortable with the full process of their loan application through to settlement and post settlement.
- What other languages do you know?
Punjabi, Hindi & would like to think I can speak a little Italian and French.
- What was the most exotic vacation you’ve been on?
European Summer in 2015 was beautiful.
- Which sports team(s) do you support?
Indian Cricket Team and Roger Federer.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Spending time with my dog (Snoopy), Watching Scifi/supernatural/fiction shows/movies. (Yes I am a shameless geek haha).
- What is your favourite movie?
Most of the movies with ‘Star’ in front of it. Star Wars/Trek/Gate etc. and some Bollywood movies of course.
- What was the last book you read?
Insanely Simple recommended by David Johnston.
- If you could meet anyone living or from history, who would it be and why?
Keeping with the fiction theme, I would say Sherlock Holmes (the fictional character) and Benedict Cumberbatch (the actor who plays the modern Sherlock)