Each month we will feature a member of the fabulous team here are Property Planning Australia who can assist you with all your banking, lending and property needs to ensure you have peace of mind from the outset through to retirement.
Jenny Lam – Property Planner (NSW)
- What do you most enjoy about your role as part of the team?
The opportunity to live my own vision ‐ I joined PPA with the vision to provide clients with the advice to add‐vale in achieving an optional outcome for their finances and debt position.
- What other languages do you know?
Fluent in Cantonese and can speak Mandarin a little bit in conversations.
- What was the most exotic vacation you’ve been on?
Nothing too exotic about my vacations.
- Which sports team(s) do you support?
Not a fan of sports.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Road trips, writing, painting and yoga.
- What is your favourite movie?
- What was the last book you read?
Thinking, fast and slow by Daniel Kahneman.
- If you could meet anyone living or from history, who would it be and why?
Captain Cook – curious to know if what history revealed was the true story and how he came to setting foot in NSW Botany Bay.