How can we help as strategic mortgage brokers?
Here are some ways that we can help as your strategic mortgage broker:
- Refinancing to a lower interest rate or interest-only repayments, especially whilst your income is unchanged.
- Releasing equity to give you cashflow if your income may be affected.
- Debt consolidation to make repayments manageable.
- Advice regarding your mortgage or buying a new property.
Now is the best time in your lifetime to refinance and save yourself interest, increase cash flow and maximise your cash runway.
Call us on 1300 896 045, email us directly or contact us here.
How can we help as a private banking team?
- Help you with extending your Interest only period with the bank and assist you through the process.
- Help you with fixing your loans to get the best of the rates cut offs that have been passed on by RBA.
- Negotiate better discounts from the banks for your loans.
- Contact lender to see what they are offering for mortgage relief.
- Remember, if you ever have any questions or need assistance with your lending, please feel free to contact us anytime. Think of us as your private banker for all of your lending needs.
An update from ANZ
- Decreasing the standard variable home loan rate by 0.15% p.a. effective Friday 27 March 2020.
- If you are currently paying more than the minimum repayment amount, you have the option to reduce your repayments to the minimum repayment amount. If you’d like to change your repayment amount, you can do so after 27 March 2020 on ANZ Internet Banking by contacting ANZ.
- Introduced a 2.19% p.a. 2 year fixed rate(4.12% p.a. comparison rate) for owner occupiers paying principal and interest with the ANZ Breakfree Package (annual fee $395). You can apply for this rate from Monday 23 March 2020.
If your business has been affected by the financial impacts of COVID-19, ANZ can help with financial support.
- All impacted customers can request a six-month payment deferral on loan repayments for term loans, with interest capitalised.
- Temporary increases available in overdraft facilities for 12 months.
- Decreased variable interest small business loan rates in Australia by 0.25% p.a., effective from 27 March 2020.
Please don’t wait until you have a problem, reach out to a banker as soon as you can.