1. Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
2. To get in ahead of the curve prior to income reduction, job pause, job loss or access to finance becoming more difficult.
3. Move to a lower monthly repayment to improve your cash flow.
4. Release equity to maximise your cash buffer.
5. Consolidate debt to make repayments lower.
6. Receive strategic advice regarding your mortgage strategy or buying a property.
And that’s just to name a few…
To read the rest of this article, click HERE
As a SMSF auditor and compliance consultant, the most common question I get asked by prospective and existing trustees is “can my SMSF borrow if it needs to acquire property?” Recent changes to SMSF legislation now enables your self-managed superannuation fund to take advantage of the benefits investing in property offers. An enhancement of the […]
The recent comments from Matthew Quinn of Stockland, one of the largest home builders in the country about that need for future house sizes to be smaller, comes as no surprise to smart property investors. The larger new homes, or McMansions, as they have been referred to, have never suited the needs of investors and […]
Where and when is the greatest value realised for property investors? Is it when they buy or sell? Following the recent exposure of The Block TV show you could argue that the original owners made the greatest amount of money when they sold, yet the investors will argue that the best way to make money […]