1. Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
2. To get in ahead of the curve prior to income reduction, job pause, job loss or access to finance becoming more difficult.
3. Move to a lower monthly repayment to improve your cash flow.
4. Release equity to maximise your cash buffer.
5. Consolidate debt to make repayments lower.
6. Receive strategic advice regarding your mortgage strategy or buying a property.
And that’s just to name a few…
Where and when is the greatest value realised for property investors? Is it when they buy or sell? Following the recent exposure of The Block TV show you could argue that the original owners made the greatest amount of money when they sold, yet the investors will argue that the best way to make money […]
The main residence exemption includes land that is adjacent to the dwelling, if it is used for private or domestic purposes and the dwelling and surrounding land does not exceed two hectares. To be considered adjacent, the land need not be connected, but has to be close or near. Both the dwelling and adjacent land […]
To read the full article click HERE To return to our INFRONT newsletter click HERE
Buying an investment property without knowing the tenancy status can be a recipe for disaster. It is important that you have a solid understanding of the existing tenancy agreement and that you are happy with the tenant currently renting the property. Firstly, what makes a good tenant? Obviously, someone who pays the rent on time […]
Imagine owning a professional financial advisory business, and someone who you do not know, offers you a $7,500 referral fee for every client that you send to them and buys a property from them. This is the type of audacious offer property spruikers provide to financial advisers across this country! These sorts of referral programs […]