1. Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
2. To get in ahead of the curve prior to income reduction, job pause, job loss or access to finance becoming more difficult.
3. Move to a lower monthly repayment to improve your cash flow.
4. Release equity to maximise your cash buffer.
5. Consolidate debt to make repayments lower.
6. Receive strategic advice regarding your mortgage strategy or buying a property.
And that’s just to name a few…
To read the full article click HERE To return to our INFRONT newsletter click HERE
Buying an investment property without knowing the tenancy status can be a recipe for disaster. It is important that you have a solid understanding of the existing tenancy agreement and that you are happy with the tenant currently renting the property. Firstly, what makes a good tenant? Obviously, someone who pays the rent on time […]
Imagine owning a professional financial advisory business, and someone who you do not know, offers you a $7,500 referral fee for every client that you send to them and buys a property from them. This is the type of audacious offer property spruikers provide to financial advisers across this country! These sorts of referral programs […]
Those that are in a position to upgrade their current home are in one of the best situations in recent years to maximise the opportunity to purchase a higher calibre of property at a reduced price. The home owner market between $900,000 and $3 Million is at the softest level that key agents have seen […]
It was a long held maxim amongst Brisbane investors to favour housing over apartments. This was due to the availability of affordable homes, either established or being constructed, relatively close to the CBD and established transport and retail infrastructure. Housing was preferred due to considerations such as land component, single title and yield. As suburbia […]