1. Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
2. To get in ahead of the curve prior to income reduction, job pause, job loss or access to finance becoming more difficult.
3. Move to a lower monthly repayment to improve your cash flow.
4. Release equity to maximise your cash buffer.
5. Consolidate debt to make repayments lower.
6. Receive strategic advice regarding your mortgage strategy or buying a property.
And that’s just to name a few…
Our Managing Director, David Johnston, has featured on the latest podcast from The Mentor List. The Mentor List is a leading business and personal development podcast, interviewing the top business minds of Australia where you can gather sound advice for your career and life. David shares his insights on how you can be making better property decisions to create your ideal lifestyle.
Welcome to Infront – Our newsletter dedicated to time-poor professionals looking for a low risk approach to property investment In this edition: Chiselling Away at Negative Gearing High Rises, Another Reason to Stay Away Biggest Population Surge Since 1960 What Property Investors Should Seek Across Cities Plus more… Read our latest newsletter here
Lenders have blacklisted more than 100 suburbs, due to the glut of new apartments in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. What does this say to investors?
Do not buy high density apartments in any of those locations. Simple.
Until recently, you were able to claim depreciation on the value of all fixtures and fittings (also known as ‘plant and equipment’) in a property. This includes ovens, dishwashers, heaters, floor coverings, window furnishings and the like.
This loop hole has been slammed shut by the government for property owners who cannot meet certain criteria
Have a read of this article in the fin review over the weekend.
The premise of the article in essence is to provide guidance on what to look for in the capital cities in the ‘future’. That tricky place!