1. Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
2. To get in ahead of the curve prior to income reduction, job pause, job loss or access to finance becoming more difficult.
3. Move to a lower monthly repayment to improve your cash flow.
4. Release equity to maximise your cash buffer.
5. Consolidate debt to make repayments lower.
6. Receive strategic advice regarding your mortgage strategy or buying a property.
And that’s just to name a few…
In this week’s episode #66 of the Property Planner, Buyer and Professor Podcast, the team discuss “Holiday houses – delirium or dream?”
In this week’s episode #65 of the Property Planner, Buyer and Professor Podcast, the team discuss “How to combat your naysayers and make successful property decisions”
The national property market continues with previously unheard of auction volumes occurring in the week leading into Xmas. Here is a brief wrap!
We highlight the key differences between property and shares that impact your power to leverage into future investments…
SQM Research is the latest to do an about face on previous doomsday forecasts, now predicting a rebound more in line with our prediction made in September of 10% growth in 2021…