1. Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
2. To get in ahead of the curve prior to income reduction, job pause, job loss or access to finance becoming more difficult.
3. Move to a lower monthly repayment to improve your cash flow.
4. Release equity to maximise your cash buffer.
5. Consolidate debt to make repayments lower.
6. Receive strategic advice regarding your mortgage strategy or buying a property.
And that’s just to name a few…
Given the hyper competitiveness of the current property market, the Property Planner, Buyer and Professor podcast team have recorded a video to help you navigate a successful property purchase…
With January coming to an end, if you haven’t yet set your goals for 2021, now is the time to do it! David Johnston catches up with Podcast co-host, Cate Bakos to discuss “Goal setting for property planning success” on Property TV.
Treasurer Josh Frydenberg announced in September plans to repeal responsible lending obligations in the National Consumer Credit Protection Act in March 2021.
But what does that mean for borrowers, lenders, mortgage brokers and the property market?
David Johnston, our Founder and Managing Director appeared on Real Estate Talk during the week along with co-host of ‘The Property Planner Buyer and Professor Podcast’ and good friend Cate Bakos to discuss how the humble offset account can be a force for wealth creation as you grow your portfolio.
David Johnston has appeared as a guest on the “Smashed Avo Property Podcast” with Jordan de Jong.
The Smashed Avo Property Podcast, as the name would suggest, is dedicated to helping millennials navigate the tricky path of property planning, buying and mortgage strategy. We are very grateful to support Jordan in his Podcast and his listeners as they work through their own Property Planning journey.