1. Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
2. To get in ahead of the curve prior to income reduction, job pause, job loss or access to finance becoming more difficult.
3. Move to a lower monthly repayment to improve your cash flow.
4. Release equity to maximise your cash buffer.
5. Consolidate debt to make repayments lower.
6. Receive strategic advice regarding your mortgage strategy or buying a property.
And that’s just to name a few…
Be wary of letting your heart overrule your head this holiday season. Given the current property conditions, property in the traditional “holiday” areas are the first to suffer falls and often the last to recover when prices rise. In a recent report, RP Data National Research Director Tim Lawless said many property blackspots were “lifestyle […]
To read the rest of this article, click HERE
As a SMSF auditor and compliance consultant, the most common question I get asked by prospective and existing trustees is “can my SMSF borrow if it needs to acquire property?” Recent changes to SMSF legislation now enables your self-managed superannuation fund to take advantage of the benefits investing in property offers. An enhancement of the […]
The recent comments from Matthew Quinn of Stockland, one of the largest home builders in the country about that need for future house sizes to be smaller, comes as no surprise to smart property investors. The larger new homes, or McMansions, as they have been referred to, have never suited the needs of investors and […]