1. Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
2. To get in ahead of the curve prior to income reduction, job pause, job loss or access to finance becoming more difficult.
3. Move to a lower monthly repayment to improve your cash flow.
4. Release equity to maximise your cash buffer.
5. Consolidate debt to make repayments lower.
6. Receive strategic advice regarding your mortgage strategy or buying a property.
And that’s just to name a few…
February has just provided the biggest monthly jump in property values since 2004…
How do you recognise a con artist from a professional?
The property industry is unregulated, which gives ample opportunity for property spruikers to masquerade under the guise of being property investment experts. Property marketers have almost perfected this art, while actually receiving huge commissions for selling you a property.
For 15 and a half years and counting, we have been educating consumers to seek independent advice from trusted professionals. It may just save you from making the most expensive mistake of your life.
There is no such thing as a free lunch!
Peter ‘the Property Professor’ Koulizos, our co-host on ‘The Property Planner, Buyer and Professor’ Podcast and Chairman of Property Investment Professional of Australia, shares six signs that you’re about to be stung by a property spruiker. As the property market appears to be in the early days of a recovery, this is timely advice. We have added our commentary […]