1. Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
2. To get in ahead of the curve prior to income reduction, job pause, job loss or access to finance becoming more difficult.
3. Move to a lower monthly repayment to improve your cash flow.
4. Release equity to maximise your cash buffer.
5. Consolidate debt to make repayments lower.
6. Receive strategic advice regarding your mortgage strategy or buying a property.
And that’s just to name a few…
Our popular and informative seminar series kicks off 2013 in Melbourne with a session jam packed with valuable knowledge and credible opinion that will assist you in making the right choices for your property investment strategy. This unmissable event will anser the questions “can ANYONE buy property in their Super fund and little known financing […]
2012 was an exciting year for Property Planning Australia, as we moved office in both Melbourne and Sydney and our team grew to include four new members. Our Tax Accounting partnership continued to grow and we were proud to announce a move into the Adelaide market, with our mortgage broking and property services now available […]
Industry opinion is divided on whether the fixed rate cycle is tipped to turn. The Advisor asks industry experts.
Generally, you can ignore a capital gain or loss you make when you sell your home. However, you may have to pay capital gains tax (CGT) when you sell your home if you have used any part of it for business purposes. The liability for CGT is not removed just because you did not claim […]
In the first part of this article, we looked at the causes of under performance of investment returns. (click here to read part 1). Now let’s continue with the flip side and take a look at the drivers for outperformance. Every individual property is different – Most media commentary suggests or assumes that the property […]